What we can do for you
Populus Housing leases buildings from property owners, and makes the accommodation available as supported housing for people with support needs. Populus Housing works with property developers to re-configure existing properties into multiple shared accommodation with independent space.
What to expect
- Rents are paid directly by Populus Housing via a corporate lease.
- Rent is paid regardless of occupancy level.
- High renewal rates, enabling a long-term arrangement.
- No letting agency fees or commission.
- Populus manages all incoming repairs and maintenance to ensure that the only repairs referred to the landlord are those that the landlord is responsible for under the terms of the agreement.
- Tenants are provided with support to ensure that they adhere to the terms of their tenancy agreement.
- Populus Housing will ensure that the property is returned in same condition it was at the start of the tenancy, fair wear and tear excluded.